http://www.blogger.com/home
Header

Sunday, 26 December 2010

GOA PSY TRANCE FUSSION vol. 4



I hope my friends you receive this work like a Christmas gift

GOA PSY TRANCE FUSSION vol. 4


This is a purely electronic work where I tried to mix productions emanating positive energy only.

In this Christmas and New Year holidays, to my friends I wish to bring into this music all the vigor and strength to accompany you, both in its enterprises and making your  dreams come true with my best wishes

Acknowledgements:

Tijer Flores, for her cover design
Ebony Tunwarm for managing, support and everything else make me so happy

Enjoy it my friends



Name: GOA TRANCE FUSSION vol. 4
GOA PSY TRANCE MUSIC SESSION BY DJ WALKER
Recorded in JP Studios Buenos Aires - Argentina
December 25th 2010
Style: GOA PSY TRANCE
Duration:1:14:37 hs.
Size:170.8 Mb
Store Provider: FILESERVE
Format: MP3 files
Quality: 320 Kbs 44,1 MHz.

Track List

01- Freaked Frequency - Our Way To Paradise
02- Space Buddha - Hydro Project
03- Sundose - Take A Ride
04- Phanatic - Restart
05- Electro Sun Vs. Brain Damage - Hypnotic Voices (Ephedrix Remix)
06- Bizzare Contact - Freedom
07- Cortex Vs Jaws Underground Vs Twisted Nature - Elastic Realty
08- Shift - Night Wave
09- Bbe Vs. Motion Drive - Thrilled Version 2
10- Leenuz Rigel - Eargasm
11- Re:Actor - Future Zen


DOWNLOAD 

1 comment: