http://www.blogger.com/home
Header

Sunday 9 May 2010

TRANCE - FUSSION vol. 2

TRANCE - FUSSION vol. 2



Is my deep pleasure to present to you my second work about TRANCE and PROGRESSIVE TRANCE music. This is my TRANCE-FUSSION vol. 2. really there are not much to say about this work because the most important thing was told when i submit my first work  TRANCE-FUSSION vol. 1.

I can only say that my desires and anxiety to present to you this work urgently leave a bit delayed completion my other works about ALL ABOUT HOUSE vol. 1 surely yet shall have them published here within next 24 hours.

Ok i dont want to extend myself  I just want to tell you I hope you enjoy listening this new work TRANCE - FUSSION vol. 2 like I enjoyed mixing and recording this one so much.

Walker Devin


Name: TRANCE FUSSION Nº 2
TRANCE MUSIC SESSION BY DJ WALKER 
Recorded: MAY-09-2010
Style: TRANCE & PROGRESIVE TRANCE
Duration:1:08:43
Size:157.2 Mb
Store Provider: MEGAUPLOAD
Format: MP3 files
Quality: 320 Kbs 44,1 MHz.


Track List

01. Sunlounger - Shine On Me (Club mix) 
02. Chris Reece And Luciana Di Nardo - Still Breathin (Original Vocal Mix)
03. DJ Governor - Shades Of Grey (Original Mix)
04. OceanLab vs Mike Shiver - If I Could Fly On The Surface (Daniel Kandi Mashup)
05. Kyau & Albert - Once In A Life (Club Mix)
06. Stoneface & Terminal - Don't Give A Fuck (Vocal Mix)
07. Rafael Frost - Flashback (Original Mix)
08 Ali Wilson - Pandora (Original)
09 Simon Patterson - Taxi
10. Ost vs. Julien-k - Technical Difficulties (Transformers Theme)

    DOWNLOAD 

    No comments:

    Post a Comment